This year, Salesforce prepared a real treat for marketers at their biggest annual event Dreamforce: the first ever B2B Marketing Keynote, focusing on how to connect marketing and sales activities in one central place.
As Marc Benioff - CEO of Salesforce - mentioned earlier this week, we have stepped into the 4th industrial revolution, the age of intelligent marketing.
With AI technology affecting all markets and industries, it has become really important to ensure all marketing activities and data are stored in one central location, available for everyone to utilise. However, based on eConsultancy's recent report, marketers still use more than 21 applications to manage their marketing activities, which makes it harder to personalise interactions, leverage AI or gain insights.
To overcome this, Salesforce recommends it's built-in solutions designed for B2B Marketers, including:
- Advertising Studio - to find lookalike audiences who you can target with your ads
- Pardot - to collect their details and nurture them before passing to sales
- Sales Cloud Einstein - to gain insight and prioritise your leads
- Salesforce Engage - to send prepared marketing emails to close the selected deals at the perfect time
- B2B Marketing Analytics - to see all your campaign performance and influenced opportunities anywhere
If you missed the keynote yesterday, then watch the video below to find out the secrets and practices B2B marketing Trailblazers at Cox Automotive, Ticketmaster and SPCA International shared with us.
Grow your business faster by connecting Sales & Marketing like never before - all on the world's smartest CRM. Join us to learn how Pardot, Ad Studio, Sales Cloud, and the Salesforce Platform can help you drive pipeline at scale with powerful strategies like account-based marketing. Hear how our B2B marketing Trailblazers at Ticketmaster, Cox Automotive and SPCA International are using Salesforce to find more leads, close more deals, and maximize marketing ROI.